.:: inspiration ::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to INSPIRATION! we are no word count friendly and active site. join us!

tba. <3
Affiliates

free forum

Site plot and idea © HAYLEY AND KATIE.
Forum markers © KATIE.
Skin © HITSKIN, modified by KATIE.
Banner and sidebar graphics © PARAMENTHIM @ CAUTION.

Taking bit of your hope

2 posters

Go down

Taking bit of your hope Empty Taking bit of your hope

Post by Scarlett Peterson Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:19 am

Scarlett walked in the streets with her eyes flickering around at rapid speed. She visited the town with Aaron and Bill like always, just to "get something useful". Or well, steal. Aaron and Bill were somewhere else, and Scarlett decided to go alone. She wanted to rob the bank, with her hacking skill plus her special power, it wouldn't be hard. But before she did, she walked around the streets, to get something less valuable from the people walking in the streets.

Scarlett was walking without direction, hoping she would bump into someone, and "take" something from their pocket. Well, who knows, maybe she could get lucky enough. You shouldn't lose the hope! Ever. Well, at least Scarlett didn't. Oppositely, she wanted to take the bit of other people's hope...
Scarlett Peterson
Scarlett Peterson
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Taking bit of your hope Empty Re: Taking bit of your hope

Post by Laurina Smith Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 am

I walked down on the streets obviously bored as hell. I saw a dark haired girl as she make me feeling sick. I knew her she was an criminal not caring about others. I liked her already though not her smell. No human thats for sure. I saw a little girl with a penny. I smiled as I thought about the other girl stealing it. I walked up to the little girl and smiled. '' gonna buy something sweetie? for your mother? '' I asked. She nodded as I brought her to the store.

'' what do you need? '' I asked smiling. '' gum '' she said as I pointed at three gum packs. '' all of them please '' I smiled as I took them. '' here you go take itto her she would love it keep your money safe okay kid? '' I said as she danced out of the store. I went sitting on a roof watching what could happen.
Laurina Smith
Laurina Smith
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Peterson Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:40 am

Scarlett was still wandering around the streets, waiting for her victim, as a little girl walked to her direction, with some money in her hand. Scarlett watched as the girl walked, thinking about something... Then she shook her head and laughed out aloud. Damn, why did she need that little girl's pennies, when she could rob the bank in a second and take millions and billions from there. Now that would be stupid.

Scar sat at the edge of the sidewalk, her eyes flickering around the street, and her lips smiling like they were teasing someone, obviously herself. How did she even think about it for a SECOND? Funny. Too funny.
Scarlett Peterson
Scarlett Peterson
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurina Smith Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:56 am

I smiled. My job was protecting a child. Well it was done so i relaxed on the roof of a building.
Laurina Smith
Laurina Smith
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum