.:: inspiration ::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to INSPIRATION! we are no word count friendly and active site. join us!

tba. <3
Affiliates

free forum

Site plot and idea © HAYLEY AND KATIE.
Forum markers © KATIE.
Skin © HITSKIN, modified by KATIE.
Banner and sidebar graphics © PARAMENTHIM @ CAUTION.

Cloudy Day

2 posters

Go down

Cloudy Day Empty Cloudy Day

Post by Stacey Longwood Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:25 am

It was a cloudy day. There was no sun, no rain no snow. Nothing to define what season it was. Although I already knew. I sat on the grass, against a tree. There was a bench around three foot away and I could reach it in a one hundred and thirty fourth of a second. If I wanted to. But I liked nature. I loved it. I prefered to be here.
Stacey Longwood
Stacey Longwood

Back to top Go down

Cloudy Day Empty Re: Cloudy Day

Post by Lisa Marie Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:15 pm

It entered the park, it was diserted as usual. Just a few kids. Then I saw a girl my age sitting underneath a tree. I walked over to her and sat down next to her "Hey," I said. "How's it going?"
Lisa Marie
Lisa Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacey Longwood Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 am

I smiled as a girl came over and started talking to me. "Hey, 'sall good." I grinned. I gazed around the park, and saw a bigger kid wrapping one of the swings around the bar at the top. A little kid tried to stop him, but it wasn't working. The big kid laughed and walked off, leaving the little kid, jumping up and down, trying to get the swing back down.
"I'll be right back." I sighed and walked over to the littler kid. I climbed the bars agiley and swung my body so that I was crouching on the bar at the top. I unwrapped the swing until it dangled freely back into place. The little kid was only about three and his mom was talking into a phone, facing away from us. I hadn't shown myself. The kid got onto the swing and a leapt down and strolled back to take my place beside the girl I was talking to. *Sh*t. * I thought. *I'd forgotten about her.* I panicked.
Stacey Longwood
Stacey Longwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Marie Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:15 am

"Okay," I said and I watched her leave. She was going to defend a kid, nice. She made me feel bad and lazy. As I was just sitting there, letting them fight their own battles. I smiled when she returned. "That was nice of you, do you know that kid?" I asked trying to find a reason as to why someone would be so nice.
Lisa Marie
Lisa Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacey Longwood Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 am

"No, I don't but I know the bully. He used to bully my sister, until we set him straight." I smiled. "I hope I won't have to do it again." I was glad she hadn't noticed anything unusual about my agility. Or maybe she had and she just wasn't saying anything.
I lied quickly and smoothly.
"Fourteen years of gymnastics comes in handy for that particular service."
Stacey Longwood
Stacey Longwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum